- Is there a better combination than “discovering” and “cycling”? Kanzo Adventure is a carbon gravel bike for adventurous riders that excellently combines both. With this bike "You Can Do It All!
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
Kanzo is a word that dates back to the times of the troubadours, who traveled widely and experienced all kinds of adventures. Is there a better combination than “discovering” and “cycling”? Kanzo Adventure is a carbon gravel bike for adventurous riders that excellently combines both. You can master any terrain, at your own pace as this most vesatile bike can be a commuter setup with fenders during the week, it also allows you to discover gravel roads at the weekend, and every now and then you can put your bike packs on to go and explore the world. With this bike "You Can Do It All!
- can fit 650B or 700C wheels, making it a very versatile frame platform
- maximum tire clearance of 650x50 or 700x45
- fender & rack mounts on frame and fork
- extra bottlecage mounts on the fork, toptube and downtube will offer you all the flexibility you need
- the flexzones in the rearstays offer extra comfort by filtering the vibrations from all the different roadsurfaces you will ride during your adventures
- all cables run full internally through the frame which avoids mud and water to ruin your shifting performance
- 12mm TA in frame and fork
- compatibile with flatmount disc brakes
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||490||520||540||560||580|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||520||535||550||565||580|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||120||140||150||170||190|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,5||74,0||73,0||73,0||73,0|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70,5||71,5||71,5||72,0||72,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||435||435||435||435||435|
|H - BB DROP||70||70||70||70||70|
|I - WHEELBASE||1020||1025||1025||1037||1052|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||759||786||803||823||841|
|S - STACK||537||557||568||590||609|
|R - REACH||371||375||376||385||394|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.