Cyclocross bicycle RIDLEY X-NIGHT DISC - GRX600 2x11s - configurator
- While the X-Night is becoming a classic in the cyclocross scene, it still is one of the most advanced bikes in the field.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
While the X-Night is becoming a classic in the cyclocross scene, it still is one of the most advanced bikes in the field. The 27.2mm seatpost and ultra-thin seatstays offer extra comfort, because riders already have to suffer enough while doing cyclocross. If you have high expectations or standards about a cyclocross bike, it is probably because the X-Night has set them.
- Ridley patented F-Steerer technology - all cables have been integrated into the frame and cokpit for easy shouldering and to keep dirt and mud off
- improved traction and stopping power from flat mount disc brakes and 12mm thru-axle front and rear
- mudless tube technology on fork and seat stays
- fully integrated kevlar cable guides for smooth shifting and longer cable life
- PB30 bottom bracket reduces q-factor and weight whilst increasing stiffness
- full carbon tapered 1-1/8 1-1/2 headtube with angular contact bearings
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
- compatibile with flatmount disc brakes
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||450||520||540||560||580||600||620|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||500||525||530||535||545||560||575|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||89||89||105||121||140||160||179|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75,0||74,5||74,0||73,5||73,5||73,5||73,0|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71,5||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||425||425||425||425||425||425||425|
|H - BB DROP||53||57||60||62||64||64||64|
|I - WHEELBASE||999||999||999||999||1009||1009||1034|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||710||762||779||797||816||835||853|
|S - STACK||494||498||516||534||554||573||591|
|R - REACH||378||387||381||376||380||389||394|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.