Road bicycle RIDLEY FENIX SLA DISC - 105 Mix HD - configurator
- The Fenix SLA Disc is the quintessential “all-round” bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
The Fenix SLA Disc is the quintessential “all-round” bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. While the Fenix expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It's the perfect bike for cyclists who are looking for a super strong impact-resistant frame, thanks to the alloy, diamond shaped down tube. Our knowledge of our lightweight models has been integrated in this bike, resulting in a lighter disc frame.
- 6061-6066 triple butted alloy tubes improves the weight and handling
- oversized diamond shaped sharp edge tubes creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance
- straight carbon fork provides superb handling conditions when cornering
- internal cabling also saves some extra weight and offers the bike a clean look
- compatibile with flatmount disc brakes
- availaible at sizes XXS-XL
|FENIX SLA DISC
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||450||480||510||540||570||600|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||515||525||545||565||585||600|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||107||127||142||172||202||220|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75,0||74,0||73,5||73,0||72,5||72,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71,8||72,0||73,0||73,5||73,5||74,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||410||410||410||410||413||413|
|H - BB DROP||68||68||68||66||66||63|
|I - WHEELBASE||973||973||982||992||1010||1019|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||732||757||778||810||841||868|
|S - STACK||507||527||543||573||599||625|
|R - REACH||379||374||384||390||396||403|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.