Road bicycle RIDLEY HELIUM DISC - Ultegra 2x11s - configurator
- The Helium Disc performance road bike contains all the unprecedented cycling qualities and superb technology that go into the top-of-the-line Helium SLX Disc, but with a much lower price tag.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
The Helium Disc performance road bike contains all the unprecedented cycling qualities and superb technology that go into the top-of-the-line Helium SLX Disc, but with a much lower price tag. The Helium Disc road bike incorporates the unique oval tube shape which perfectly balances stiffness, weight and comfort. In addition, all cables are fully integrated in the Helium thanks to the F-Steerer technology. This gives it a clean look that's maintenance-free. What you'll feel is how light, reactive, stiff and comfortable it is to ride - from first to last pedal stroke.
- use of high modulus carbon to save weight without reducing stiffness
- oversized round tube shape offer the best stiffness to weight ratio
- use of 12 mm thru-axle increased the frame’s stiffness
- specially designed oversized PF30 bottom bracket offers a very high level of stiffness for maximal power transfer
- tapered 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 head tube with angular contact bearings
- flex seat stays provide comfort without sacrificing stiffness
- straight blade fork adds to that sublime handling taking hairpin bends
- aerodynamically optimized by using F-Steerer technology - every cable can be integrated to create a clean cockpit
- compatibile with flatmount discbrakes
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||450||480||510||540||570||600|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||515||525||545||565||585||600|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||110||130||145||175||205||230|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75,0||74,0||73,5||73,0||72,5||72,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71,8||72,0||73,0||73,5||73,5||74,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||405||405||405
|H - BB DROP||68||68||66||66||63||63|
|I - WHEELBASE||970||970||977
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||721||755||775||804||834||861|
|S - STACK||507||527||542||573||599||624|
|R - REACH||374||379||384||390||396||403|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.