Bicycle RIDLEY GRIFN - 105 Di2 2x12s - configurator
- Meet the Grifn: the allroad bike that’s fast and capable on all kinds of surfaces: from smooth tarmac all the way to dirt roads. This bike is carefully designed for riders searching for that one bike that can do it all.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
Meet the Grifn: the allroad bike that’s fast and capable on all kinds of surfaces: from smooth tarmac all the way to dirt roads. This bike is carefully designed for riders searching for that one bike that can do it all. The Grifn is made for riding hard and long while making memories and discovering new roads. It’s made to go the extra mile. Ridley combined the speed of a thoroughbred road bike with the comfort of a gravel bike in creating the Grifn.
The name Grifn refers to the mythical beast griffin, a fabled animal with the body of a lion and the head and wings of an eagle. This hybrid creature symbolizes the ruling over two realms: the earth and the sky. Because of the bike’s versatility, Ridley’s Grifn is also capable of ruling over two realms: road and gravel. As a Grifn rider you’ll reign both tarmac and dirt roads. Seeing that you can go any direction with the Grifn, this bike can be built as both road bike and gravel bike. It’s completely customizable to fit the rider’s wishes. This way the Grifn is perfect for road and gravel riding, commuting and long distance adventures.
The surface won’t be limiting the rider anymore. The Grifn is the perfect match for riders who don’t want to have to choose between road and gravel. Whether you’re in search of a gravel bike for exploring backcountry roads and enjoying the most scenic and car-free roads or want to occasionally take your road bike off the beaten path to break the habit, the Grifn is the right bike for it. With the Grifn, Ridley is breaking with the N+1 rule of bike ownership.
- specific all-road geometry adapted to both road and gravel riding designed using Ridley’s KOG philosophy (Kanzo Optimized Geometry)
- fast and comfortable road bike ready to hit the offroad with maximum tire clearance of 38mm
- possibility to go to 40mm tires if you run a 1x drivetrain
- all cables run full internally through the frame and cockpit which avoids mud and water to ruin your shifting performance
- integrated, internal dynamo and rear light cable routing
- bikepacking optimized frame mount with hidden top tube mounts & other for mudguards, bottlecages, bags, etc.
- UDH - Universal Derailleur Hanger
- 12mm TA in frame and fork
- flat-mount disc brakes ensure you have control of the bike in all conditions – both on and offroad
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT||760||790||810||835||860|
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||470||500||520||545||570|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||525||545||565||585||605|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||115||140||165||195||215|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74.5||74.0||73.5||73.5||73.0|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71.5||72.0||72.0||72.0||72.0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||420||420||420||420||420|
|H - BB DROP||75||73||73||71||71|
|I - WHEELBASE||993||1005||1021||1043||1058|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||759||784||810||839||868|
|S - STACK||540||563||587||614||633|
|R - REACH||375||383||391||403||412|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.