Road bicycle RIDLEY FENIX DISC - Ultegra 2x11s - configurator
- Fenix Disc is a high-performance endurance bike, but with a less considerable price. With this all-round road bike, you’ll be able to tackle anything: from steep climbs and long descends to challenging cobblestones.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
Fenix Disc is a high-performance endurance bike, but with a less considerable price. Meet the Fenix Disc: the more affordable sibling of our Fenix SLiC. With this all-round road bike, you’ll be able to tackle anything: from steep climbs and long descends to challenging cobblestones. The Fenix Disc has similar riding quality and characteristics to the Fenix SLiC. The frame has the same geometry and features the same diamond shaped down tube which provides extra stiffness and durability. Using different carbon fiber technology and due to modified carbon lay-up, the Fenix Disc frame is only 120 grams heavier than our Fenix SLiC frame while maintaining the stiffness and ride comfort of the top level Fenix SLiC. It offers precise handling and immediately reacts to every pedal stroke, while giving you the feeling that you’re floating above the road surface.
- wide BB86 bottom bracket, oversized head tube and the diamond-shaped down tube means every pedal stroke is converted into speed
- curved top tube, the 27.2mm seat tube and the fine rear stays provide a high level of comfort
- availaible to use tires up to 28mm
- integrated cables and an aerodynamic handlebar for optimal performance, clean look, and minimal maintenance
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
- compatible with flatmount disc brakes
- availaible at sizes XS-XL
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||464||492||522||549||579|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||525||545||565||587||603|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||117||140||164||194||218|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,0||73,5||73,0||72,5||72,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||72,0||73,0||73,5||73,5||74,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||410||410||410||413||413|
|H - BB DROP||68||66||66||63||63|
|I - WHEELBASE||975||982||992||1012||1022|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||785||809||840||870||898|
|S - STACK||517||541||565||591||615|
|R - REACH||377||385||392||401||409|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.