You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
This product is available in our stores
While cycling, you expose your bike to the elements. This piles on the dirt quickly. To give your bike the care it deserves, it is important to clean it in a safe way after every ride. You should therefore choose professional products that help you to remove dirt safely without harming your bicycle.
The first step in a thorough cleaning of your bicycle is Degrease.
- Rapid and thorough degreasing of the chain, (disk) brakes, gears, baggage carriers, cog sets, ...
- Easy and 100% safe removal of oil, grease, silicones, wax, tar, glue, etc. from all materials – stainless steel, aluminium, titanium, lacquer, rubber, carbon fibre, etc., without harming the surface.
- TIP 1: Give the product 3 minutes to work its way in before applying a lubricant.
- TIP 2: Brake disks should be blown dry before cleaning.
- TIP 3: Lubricate all moving parts with Bike7 Lubricate for optimal maintenance.