Cyclocross bicycle RIDLEY X-RIDE DISC - GRX600 2x11s - configurator
- From weekend warriors to those who need a backup bike, the premium alloy-framed X-Ride delivers via Ridley’s race-proven geometry, internal cable routing, and shaped seatstays that damp energy-sapping vibrations.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
Cyclocross bikes often pull double-duty: as a race bike, a commuter, training – whatever. But a thoroughbred like the X-ride is fantastic as a primary race bike or pit bike in your quiver. From weekend warriors to those who need a backup bike, the premium alloy-framed X-Ride delivers via Ridley’s race-proven geometry, internal cable routing, and shaped seatstays that damp energy-sapping vibrations.
- 1.5” oversized lower head tube bearing and fork crown for superior control and stiffness
- tapered 1-1/8 1-1/2 headtube with angular contact bearings
- internal cable routing
- mudless tube technology on front fork and seat stays
- S-Bend seat stays provide additional comfort and increased tire clearance
- compatibile with flatmount disc brakes
- 12mm TA adds extra stiffness to the frame/wheel connection
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||450||475||500||525||550||575|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||89||100||115||135||155||180|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75,0||74,5||74,0||73,5||73,5||73,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71,5||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||425||425||425||425||425||425|
|H - BB DROP||53||57||60||62||64||64|
|I - WHEELBASE||1000||1000||1004||1009||1023||1039|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||735||751||768||789||809||833|
|S - STACK||496
|R - REACH||382||382||383||384||391||399|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.