Road bicycle RIDLEY FENIX SLiC - Ultegra Di2 2x12s - configurator
- Our Fenix SLiC is the quintessential “all-round” bike. The Fenix SLiC is the absolute top bike in the Ridley Endurance range. It’s the perfect mix of comfort, stiffness and responsiveness. Designed for every road!
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
Our Fenix SLiC is the quintessential “all-round” bike. It offers the perfect blend between performance, weight, strength, stiffness and especially comfort for long days in the saddle. Its unique diamond shape tubing creates reinforced edges for a robust frame with increased impact-resistance. While the Fenix SLiC expertly handles top competition, it is also perfectly suited for the part-time racer or recreational rider in terms of performance, comfort and cost. It’s the optimal bike for tackling your next Gran Fondo or extended tour through the Flemish Ardennes.The Fenix SLiC is the absolute top bike in the Ridley Endurance range. It’s the perfect mix of comfort, stiffness and responsiveness. Designed for every road!
- wide BB86 bottom bracket, oversized head tube and the diamond-shaped down tube means every pedal stroke is converted into speed
- curved top tube, the 27.2mm seat tube and the fine rear stays provide a high level of comfort
- availaible to use tires up to 28mm
- integrated cables and an aerodynamic handlebar for optimal performance, clean look, and minimal maintenance
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
- compatible with flatmount disc brakes
- availaible at sizes XXS-XL
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||464||492||522||549||579|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||525||545||565||587||603|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||117||140||164||194||218|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,0||73,5||73,0||72,5||72,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||72,0||73,0||73,5||73,5||74,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||410||410||410||413||413|
|H - BB DROP||68||66||66||63||63|
|I - WHEELBASE||975||982||992||1012||1022|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||785||809||840||870||898|
|S - STACK||517||541||565||591||615|
|R - REACH||377||385||392||401||409|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.