Road bicycle RIDLEY FENIX SLiC - Super Record EPS 2x12s - configurator
- Fenix SLiC is our top endurance bike. The Fenix SLiC is the result of the continuous evolution of 3 generations of endurance bikes and came about thanks to a collaboration with Team Lotto Soudal to create the ultimate frame for the cobbled classics.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
Fenix SLiC is our top endurance bike. The Fenix SLiC is the result of the continuous evolution of 3 generations of endurance bikes and came about thanks to a collaboration with Team Lotto Soudal to create the ultimate frame for the cobbled classics. A comfortable bike but with aggressive handling. Hence, the Fenix SLiC was born. It combines aerodynamics, thanks to fully concealed cables, with comfort and sublime power transfer. The rear and top areas of the bike are completely dedicated to comfort: thin rear triangle, 27.2mm seatpost and curved top tube. The wide bottom bracket, diamond-shaped down tube, wide head tube and reactive fork are designed to directly convert all your power into speed. Every Watt = Max Speed. Perfect for any rider who wants one bike that shines on any course. Designed for every road!
- wide BB86 bottom bracket, oversized head tube and the diamond-shaped down tube means every pedal stroke is converted into speed
- curved top tube, the 27.2mm seat tube and the fine rear stays provide a high level of comfort
- availaible to use tires up to 28mm
- integrated cables and an aerodynamic handlebar for optimal performance, clean look, and minimal maintenance
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
- compatible with flatmount disc brakes
- availaible at sizes XS-XL
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||464||492||522||549||579|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||525||545||565||587||603|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||117||140||164||194||218|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,0||73,5||73,0||72,5||72,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||72,0||73,0||73,5||73,5||74,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||410||410||410||413||413|
|H - BB DROP||68||66||66||63||63|
|I - WHEELBASE||975||982||992||1012||1022|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||785||809||840||870||898|
|S - STACK||517||541||565||591||615|
|R - REACH||377||385||392||401||409|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.