Road bicycle RIDLEY HELIUM SLX DISC - Red eTap AXS 2x12s - configurator
- The Helium SLX Disc frame is our ultra-gourmet bike. It’s simply at the highest level when it comes to stiffness to weight ratio. We’ve designed it to be as light as possible to tackle the longest, steepest climbs.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
The Helium SLX Disc frame is our ultra-gourmet bike. It’s simply at the highest level when it comes to stiffness to weight ratio. We’ve designed it to be as light as possible to tackle the longest, steepest climbs. Yet it is stiff and durable enough to expertly handle the likes of Thomas De Gendt’s one-minute at 500W early breakaway effort. Hence, weight as well as performance is built into this frame as it must satisfy the most demanding of our pro cyclists. The Helium SLX Disc is not only built for the pros, but is designed for anyone who wants to pull everything out of their bike. It’ll help you to be fast on the climbs to grab those Strava KOM’s, fly on the flats and rolling terrain, and sprint like a pro. It’s also comfy enough to keep you motivated to ride long distances to tackle Gran Fondos. By using disc brakes you don’t only have a bike that expertly helps you count altimeters, but provides you with full control in the descent as well.
- use of extremely high modulus aerospace carbon in combination with nano resin to save weight without reducing stiffness
- oversized round tube shape offer the best stiffness to weight ratio
- use of 12 mm thru-axle increased the frame’s stiffness
- specially designed oversized PF30 bottom bracket offers a very high level of stiffness for maximal power transfer
- tapered 1 1/8 - 1 1/4 head tube with angular contact bearings
- flex seat stays provide comfort without sacrificing stiffness
- straight blade fork adds to that sublime handling taking hairpin bends
- aerodynamically optimized by using F-Steerer technology - every cable can be integrated to create a clean cockpit
- compatibile with flatmount discbrakes
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
|HELIUM SLX DISC
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||450||480||510||540||570||600|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||515||525||545||565||585||600|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||110||130||145||175||205||230|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75,0||74,0||73,5||73,0||72,5||72,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71,8||72,0||73,0||73,5||73,5||74,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||405||405||405
|H - BB DROP||68||68||66||66||63||63|
|I - WHEELBASE||970||970||977
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||721||755||775||804||834||861|
|S - STACK||507||527||542||573||599||624|
|R - REACH||374||379||384||390||396||403|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.