Road bicycle RIDLEY NOAH DISC - Ultegra 2x11s - configurator
- The Noah Disc is all about speed and performance. So, if you're all about speed, in search of the ultimate racing monster that doesn't break the bank, the Noah Disc road bike is the only one for you.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
The Noah Disc is all about speed and performance. It’s racing heritage, combined with superior aerodynamic technology and beautiful design sets a new benchmark in the aero category. The Noah Disc has all the same technologies and ride qualities of its big brother, the Noah Fast Disc - Champ Caleb Ewan's favorite road bike, but is more budget-friendly. So, if you're all about speed, in search of the ultimate racing monster that doesn't break the bank, the Noah Disc road bike is the only one for you.
- F-Tubing is our droplet-shaped tubing which significantly minimizes wind drag
- F-Surface Plus is the application of a textured surface in strategic locations for decreased wind drag
- F-Steerer ingeniously allows for fully internal cabling
- full carbon tapered 1-1/8 1-1/2 head tube with angular contact bearings
- internally routed cabling to minimize airflow disturbance
- oversized PF30 bottom bracket and aero down tube
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
- compatible with disc brakes
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT||720||750||775||800||825||850|
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||430||455||480||505||530||555|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||512||526||545||565||587||603|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||95||117||140||164||194||218|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,5||74,0||73,5||73,0||72,5||72,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71,5||72,0||73,0||73,5||73,5||74,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||405||405||405||405||408||408|
|H - BB DROP||68||68||66||66||63||63|
|I - WHEELBASE||969||975||977||987||1007||1017|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||738||754||775||799||830||860|
|S - STACK||493||516||541||565||591||616|
|R - REACH||375||378||385||393||401||409|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.