Gravel bicycle RIDLEY KANZO ADVENTURE 2.0 - GRX800 1x11s - configurator
- The Kanzo Adventure 2.0 is an adventure gravel bike built to handle all your off-road exploits. Short, punchy rides or super long odysseys riddled with technical singletracks? #DestinationUnknown? Not a problem.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
The Kanzo Adventure 2.0 is an adventure gravel bike built to handle all your off-road exploits. Short, punchy rides or super long odysseys riddled with technical singletracks? Thanks to its comfortable, stable geometry it handles all gravel rides like a seasoned pro. Bikepacking is also a dream with the Kanzo Adventure due to its plethora of mounting points - front triangle and fork alone have 20 different points for easily taking your tool kits, bottles and bags. Fully integrated cables for effortlessly mounting handlebar bags and straight, flat top tube for securely mounting frame bags. #DestinationUnknown? Not a problem. The Kanzo Adventure is the perfect partner in crime for all your next level gravel adventures.
- with max tire width of 54mm (29x2.1"), all terrain is yours for the taking
- fender mounts on frame and fork
- extra bottlecage, bags, etc. mounts on the fork, toptube and downtube will offer you all the flexibility you need
- the flexzones in the rearstays offer extra comfort by filtering the vibrations from all the different roadsurfaces you will ride during your adventures
- all cables run full internally through the cockpit and frame which avoids mud and water to ruin your shifting performance
- 12mm TA in frame and fork
- compatibile with flatmount disc brakes
- to further increase comfort, the Kanzo Dracon is suspension fork compatible and hub dynamo lighting-ready
|KANZO ADVENTURE 2.0
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||470||495||520||545||570|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||530||550||570||592||615|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||115||140||165||192||215|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||74,5||74,0||74,0||74,0||73,5|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||70,8||70,8||70,5||70,5||70,5|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||435||435||435||435||435|
|H - BB DROP||75||75||75||75||75|
|I - WHEELBASE||1024||1041||1065||1088||1107|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||759||786||803||823||841|
|S - STACK||546||569||591||617||639|
|R - REACH||379||387||401||415||426|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.