Cyclocross bicycle RIDLEY X-NIGHT SL DISC - GRX600 2x11s - configurator
- A sub 900g cyclocross frame with full race geometry whose performance propels the Pauwels Sauzen-Bingoal team to victory and remains a favorite for global teams seeking the best, most-efficient rig on the planet.
*rzeczywista specyfikacja produktu może różnić się od przedstawionej na zdjęciu. Prosimy o zapoznanie się z dokładną specyfikacją poniżej.
A sub 900g cyclocross frame with full race geometry whose performance propels the Pauwels Sauzen-Bingoal team to victory and remains a favorite for global teams seeking the best, most-efficient rig on the planet. Lightweight layups and the internal cable routing makes the X-Night SL easy to shoulder, while wide tire clearance makes even the muddiest courses more bearable. Obviously fast bikes need good brakes, so we added an integrated flatmount for disc brakes as well.
- Ridley patented F-Steerer technology - all cables have been integrated into the frame and cokpit for easy shouldering and to keep dirt and mud off
- improved traction and stopping power from flat mount disc brakes and 12mm thru-axle front and rear
- mudless tube technology on fork and seat stays
- PB30 bottom bracket reduces q-factor and weight whilst increasing stiffness
- full carbon tapered 1-1/8 1-1/2 headtube with angular contact bearings
- compatible with electronic and mechanical shifting
- compatibile with flatmount disc brakes
|X-NIGHT SL DISC
|A - MAX. SADDLE HEIGHT
|B - SEAT TUBE, CENTER-TOP||450||520||540||560||580||600||620|
|C - TOP TUBE, HORIZONTAL||514||525||530||535||545||560||575|
|D - HEAD TUBE LENGTH||89||89||105||121||140||160||179|
|E - SEAT TUBE ANGLE||75,0||74,5||74,0||73,5||73,5||73,5||73,0|
|F - HEAD TUBE ANGLE||71,5||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0||72,0|
|G - CHAINSTAY LENGTH||425||425||425||425||425||425||425|
|H - BB DROP||53||57||60||62||64||64||64|
|I - WHEELBASE||999||999||999||999||1009||1009||1034|
|J - STANDOVER HEIGHT||710||762||779||797||816||835||853|
|S - STACK||494||498||516||534||554||573||591|
|R - REACH||378||387||381||376||380||389||394|
All RIDLEY frames are warranted by Producer against manufacturing defects in material and/or workmanship for 5 years of the original owner if the frame is purchased from an Authorized Ridley Dealer who perform warranty checkup before sale what is confirmed with a proper receipt/invoice. Frame must be registered within one month after purchase at at Producer website www.ridley-bikes.com/register-ridley
In case of complete bicycles components are warranted separate by specific producer (usually for 2 years).
Future service, maintenance and repairs should be performed according to your knowledge and skills by yourself or by an Authorized Ridley Dealer, or in case of lack of a one in you area at preferred professional bicycle workshop.
Please contact us if any further instructions are needed.